Intact Genomics SYBR® Green qPCR 2x master mix is a ready-to-use cocktail containing all components except primers and template, for the amplification and detection of DNA in qPCR. The Ig SYBR Green qPCR 2x master mix with integrated chemically-modified hot start Taq DNA polymerase, SYBR® Green I fluorescent dye, ROX dye*, MgCl2, dNTPs and stabilizers. This master mix is ideal for high-throughput real-time PCR screening and validation. The amplification step features a high quality hot start Taq DNA Polymerase which offers higher fidelity and better amplification.
- Gene expression data validation.
- Absolute quantification
- Mutation detection
- Pathogen detection
- viral detection
- Genetically modified organisms (GMO) characterization
- Genetic profiling
- Enhanced efficiency, specificity, and sensitivity
- Compatible with all real-time PCR instruments
- Superior gene expression results under various
- Robust and active for cDNA synthesis at temperatures up to 55 °C.
- ig™ SYBR Green qPCR 2x Master Mix
- –20 °C
*The use of ROX dye is necessary for all Applied Biosystems instruments and is optional for the Stratagene Mx3000P™, Mx3005P™, and Mx4000™ cyclers. Bio-Rad, Qiagen, Eppendorf, Illumina and Roche instruments do not require ROX dye. The concentration of ROX Dye is (5 nM) for this product. 3355 3356