igScript™ One Step RT-PCR kit combines two powerful mixtures: i) igScript™ Reverse Transcriptase and ii) Hot start Taq 2x master mix providing improved PCR efficiency, wider dynamic range, superior sensitivity and specificity. The two mixtures require minimal handling during reaction setup and offer consistent and robust RT-PCR reactions.
igScript™ Reverse Transcriptase is a recombinant MMLV reverse transcriptase with reduced RNase H activity and increased thermostability. The kit is highly efficient at producing full-length cDNA from long RNA templates at temperatures between 42-55ºC.
Hot start Taq 2x master mix is a ready-to-use cocktail containing all components except primers and template, for the amplification and detection of DNA in PCR. The hot start Taq 2x master mix contains standard buffer, chemically-modified hot start Taq polymerase, MgCl2, dNTPs and stabilizers. The amplification step features a high quality hot start Taq DNA Polymerase which offers higher fidelity and better amplification.
- Gene expression data validation.
- Mutation detection
- Pathogen and viral detection
- Genetically modified organisms (GMO) characterization and Genetic profiling
- Enhanced efficiency, specificity, and sensitivity
- Compatible with all real-time PCR instruments
- Superior gene expression results under various cycling conditions
- Robust and active for cDNA synthesis at temperatures up to 55°C.
- ig Script™ Reverse Transcriptase
- Hot start Taq 2x Master Mix
–20 °C4211 4213